CMA VISTA position
CMA was recently notified that we've been chosen to receive a Marketing and Development Coordinator VISTA, as a part of the AmeriCorps VISTA Network grant! AmeriCorps VISTA is a national service program designed to alleviate poverty, where members make a year-long, full-time commitment to serve on a specific project at a nonprofit or public agency.
CMA's Marketing and Development Coordinator VISTA will:
- Build organizational and community capacity by coordinating a functional marketing and public relations system
- Develop and release CMA’s newsletter, and manage CMA’s website along with current and new social media outlets
- Assist with grantwriting and donor relations; assist with the solicitation of other financial and in-kind support
- Build and expand partnerships with community organizations
- Assist with the creation and distribution of promotional materials, including community calendars, print ads, press releases, and PSAs
- Support the planning, production and administration of CMA's fundraising events by helping to prepare event materials, sponsorship packages, programs, signage, etc., and assisting with event logistics and on-site event production as necessary.
Full description of CMA's Marketing and Development Coordinator VISTA position: CMA VISTA job posting.docx
General information about the VISTA program through the Plantory in Lexington: VISTA general service information.pdf
To apply: contact Erin Walker Bliss, CMA Director, at email@example.com.