Position Title: Marketing and Community Engagement Coordinator, Central Music Academy
- Develop and release CMA’s newsletter and manage social media outlets
- Build and expand partnerships with community organizations and explore new avenues for marketing outreach
- Assist with the creation and distribution of promotional materials
- Support the planning, production and administration of CMA's fundraising events by assisting with event logistics and on-site event production as necessary
- Interact with students and families, manage youth and adult volunteers, and coordinate and attend outreach performances and events
- Serve in private lesson monitoring role at least two nights per week
- Commitment to CMA’s mission and vision;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, arts administration, music, marketing, advertising, business, public administration, or a related field;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills;
- Preferred: experience with website, graphic design, and social media management;
Salary and Benefits: $15/hr, avg. 10-15 hrs/week. No benefits.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Lexington, KY
For more information or to apply: contact Erin Walker Bliss, CMA Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 859-221-2190.